Monday, April 11, 2011

DYLAN IMAIKALANI WATANABE WORLD PREMIERE MUSIC VIDEO

Dylan and Papa (Grandpa Wayne) at Pagoda Hotel in Honolulu
(Photo courtesy of Kathleen W.)


Hi, everyone!  It's Dylan once again, and this time I just flew back from Tillamook, Oregon, and am staying here at the Pagoda Hotel with Papa and Nana, my grandparents, en route to Kauai.

Each year, I set new goals for myself.  

(See the following link.)



I am now aspiring to be a top ten finalist for AMERICAN IDOL.  

Why not set my sights higher and strive to be THE
American Idol?

For one thing, I'm still in kindergarten.  (Kids, if you learn only one thing from me through these blog posts, let it be this:  STAY IN SCHOOL, KIDS!)

For another, I have this theory that top ten finalists actually have more commercial longevity and cut more records than the majority of the Idol winners.

Finally, I love living on Kauai.  I never want to be so far away that I can't readily get back home to my GGMA's hugs and kisses.  GGMA (Gee Gee Ma) is my great-grandmother Marion A. who just turned 78 years young a couple of days ago.

I like Jawaiian music--you know, that happy go lucky mixture of reggae beat and ukulele strumming. Two of my favorite singers are Bob Marley and Jason Mraz.

With the videotaping and loving critique of my Uncle Charlie, then, I'd like to share with you the world premiere singing video of yours truly, the one and only Don Ho of the Hawaiian kindergarten crowd and the absolute rave of luaus from the Big Island to Niihau--

DYLAN IMAIKALANI WATANABE!

(With loving mahalo and acknowledgment
 to Jason Mraz)


THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, GGMA!

              



No comments:

Post a Comment