Friday, March 18, 2011

THE QUEST

Dylan Imaikalani Watanabe
5-Year-Old Paddleboard Champ
(Photo courtesy of Erin and Pua)

Captain's Log:  
03/18/2011 @ 1500 hours


I, Dylan Imaikalani Watanabe, am now departing from Aliomanu Beach, Kauai Island.


In a secret compartment of the hull of my paddleboard, there are ample provisions--dried fruit, macadamia nuts; beef, octopus, and aku jerky; and coconut meat and milk--for a 6-month voyage in the Pacific Ocean.


The continued search for new horizons and high adventures leads me to my latest mission.


I am in hot pursuit of THE GREAT WHITE...


JEFF PROBST!

And why?

Because I, Dylan Imaikalani Watanabe, am the one and only

ULTIMATE SURVIVOR!

P. S.  Mom, I'll be home in time for lunch.  Please make me my favorites--mac and cheese and chicken nuggets!

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment