Saturday, March 5, 2011

THE BOY WITH THE CHESHIRE GRIN

SMILE!
(Photo courtesy of Silas K. Aqui)


Pua:      "Dylan, we found this  under your pillow."

Dylan:  "Aw, Mom!"

Pua:     "Whatever did you have in mind?"

Dylan:  "Well...last year, when my tooth broke off and I put it under my pillow, I got $2!  I figured that a big fish with hundreds of teeth would just about break the tooth fairy's bank!  I mean, I'd just about have that iPad 2 paid up before I even get it!"

Pua:      "Oh, Dylan!"

Dylan:  "By the way, Mom, how in the world did you find the fish?"

Pua:     "The SMELL!  Duh, Dylan!"

Dylan:  (Flashing his award-winning smile.)  "Mom, I oughta know by now that I just can't get anything past you.  No doubt in my mind where I get my smarts from!"

GGMA*:  (in background)  "Ah, this boy!"


*Dylan's great-grandmother, Marion A.


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment