Monday, January 3, 2011

YOU DO BELIEVE IN CATCH AND RELEASE, DON'T YOU?

Moana (Goatfish) Caught at Poipu Beach
(Photo courtesy of Ryan)

Look, I'm just small fry.
  
Throw me back, and I'll bring you the leader of the cartel.

That's right.  You heard me.  


I'll bring you the Big Kahuna himself...

Charlie da Tuna!

What?!?  You're allergic to tuna?

Wait a sec!  Come on, man!  We can work this out.  

How about mahimahi?  Marlin?  Swordfish?

Oh, sorry about that...I'm so nervous and scared I wet your palm.

Let me talk to your supervisor.  Okay, your bait man.  


Anybody!

I'm confident we can work out a win-win scenario.

Negotiation is key, man!

Okay, how about a phone call?  

Something I didn't tell you...I  have high levels of mercury in my fat cells.


And I have 28% body fat.  




No comments:

Post a Comment