Sunday, February 27, 2011

GETTING READY FOR THE iPHONE 5

Dylan Imaikalani Watanabe
Facial Imaging Rehearsal
(Photo courtesy of Ryan)


Hey, you guys!  Better get ready!  Steve Jobs and the gang at Apple are about to unleash the biggest thing since Aaron Furugen's world-renown Kauai shaved ice!

THE iPHONE 5!

And guess what?  One of its absolutely fantastic features is that it has FACIAL RECOGNITION!

That's why I'm not messing around!  

I am my generation's rubber-faced Jim Carrey--A THOUSAND AND ONE unique faces in my repertoire.  So, just in case my iPhone 5 gets lost, I will need to program all 1001 faces into its computer banks.

That way, not only will no one else be able to use my phone, but upon its return to me, no matter what face I'm wearing at the time, my phone will have no problem recognizing me.

I know...I am one smart little buggah!

Aloha until next time!

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment