Friday, February 4, 2011

DON'T YOU DARE STEREOTYPE ME!

Parrot in Belize
(Photo courtesy of Amber)

Put that cracker away, Mister!

I am sick and tired of you tourists thinking that all I eat is crackers!

And don't you dare call me Polly, either!

My name happens to be Horatio!

And Horatio craves MEAT!  Yeah, that's right!  Red, bloody meat!  I don't care what kind, either!  Give me beef, give me pork, give me fish...heck, give me exotic flesh like sting ray, crocodile, or Komodo dragon!  

JUST GIVE ME MEAT!

I crave it!

What?  You don't have any meat?

Hmm...

You know, in that light, you're looking kinda good!  

In fact, you're starting to look really prime and juicy!

Hey, where you goin'?  Come back here!  I'm not done with you yet!

Ah, so much for that...  

Now where did I stash that package of dried cuttlefish?


                     


No comments:

Post a Comment